- Rent is calculated at 30% of monthly gross adjusted household income*, which is consistent with the CMHC National Affordability Standard for housing.
* Adjusted income refers to the exclusion of government benefits such as Seniors Income Plan.
- Designed for low income adults, age 55+
- Maximum income limit is:
- Senior Single $42,000
- Senior Couple $50,000.00
- Assets must not exceed $300,000.
- Priority is given to applicants with greatest need based on income, current shelter costs, current housing conditions, health problems aggravated by current housing conditions and/or current housing unsuitable because of a disability.
Other: Security deposits are required, and depending on the property, there may be additional costs such as utilities and parking.
All suites are Smoke Free and there are designated smoking areas.