- Rent is calculated at 30% of monthly gross adjusted household income*, which is consistent with the CMHC National Affordability Standard for housing.
* Adjusted income refers to the exclusion of government benefits such as Seniors Income Plan.
- Designed for low income adults, age 55+
- Maximum income limit is:
- Senior Single $42,000
- Senior Couple $50,000.00
- Assets must not exceed $300,000.
- Priority is given to applicants with greatest need based on income, current shelter costs, current housing conditions, health problems aggravated by current housing conditions and/or current housing unsuitable because of a disability.
Other: Security deposits are required, and depending on the property, there may be additional costs such as utilities and parking.
All suites are Smoke Free and there are designated smoking areas.
Prince Albert Housing Authority
230 8 St E,
Prince Albert, SK
Phone: (306) 953-7420
Fax: (306) 764-0970