- Rents are calculated based on a households' combined gross monthly income.
- Rent is 30% of gross adjusted household income*, which is consistent with the CMHC National Affordability Standard for housing.
* Adjusted income refers to the exclusion of government benefits such as Child Tax Benefit.
- A household must have at least one dependent child, a satisfactory rental history, and incomes and assets below limits.
- Income limits in relation to the number of bedrooms required are listed below:
1 bedroom < $36,500/year
2 bedroom < $43,500/year
3 bedroom < $55,000/year
4 bedroom < $66,500/year
- Asset Limits for a family is $50,000
Other: Security deposits are required, and depending on the property, there may be additional costs such as utilities and parking.
All suites are Smoke Free and there are designated smoking areas.